Centar za razvojnu politiku i saradnju (CRPS) ima zadovoljstvo da Vas pozove da se prijavite na konkurs za trening kurs “Stitching to explore: introducing e-textyles in non-formal education” koji će se održati u Larnaki na Kipru od 5.do 11.maja 2020. godine.
Pravo prijavljivanja i učešća imaju svi mladi iz Srbije starosti od 19 do 30 godina.
Prijavljivanje se vrši popunjavanjem aplikacione forme ispod poziva.
The Training Course
For almost a decade, the maker movement has been making its own may into non-formal education. Educators and researchers have been talking about the role of making activities in learning; they highlight the potential for project-based and hands-on approach to boost youth interest for inquiry and learning, to re-activate them from a social, psychological, professional point of view. One popular strand of making activities in the context of non formal education involve experimenting with computer programming, electronics, and robotics.
Typically, girls are much less prone to participate in such initiatives than boys, mainly due to the negative stereotypes they nurture towards scientific and technical disciplines. Thus, the great promise of the maker movement to democratize access to making as well as to its progressive spirit and philosophy are to be reconsidered in the face of evidence. If we believe that making activities and maker identities are crucial for empowerment, then it is our job to set up situations whereby all learners have the opportunity and will to engage.
E-textiles promises to be the trojan horse that will enable girls to fully benefit from making activities and the maker movement. By combining fashion with electronic and computer programming, e-textiles offer female youth expanded access to materials and tools, resulting in opportunities to take on project leadership roles in highly technical areas.
● Innovate youth work by introducing new practices based on the combination of crafting textiles with computer programming and electronics
● Exchange on tinkering as an emerging pedagogical approach, especially crafting e-textiles as a way to boost female participation in non formal educational activities
● Sensitize youth workers to initiatives around electronic DIY and digital culture Participants will partake in a five days training on e-textiles, in view of jump-starting this practice in their own professional settings. The training will take place in Cyprus.
The main activities of the course will be:
– Introduction to electronic DIY for youth work purposes, via the Arduino open-source prototypingboard
– Introduction to e-textiles
– Production of e-textiles projects, working in groups
– Debate on how to assess making activities and monitor learning outcomes. Up-to-date tools and methods conceived specifically to serve this purpose will be presented and experimented.
– Meet with the local maker community (Youth Maker space Larnaca)
– Learn about constructivist teaching methods (teaching methods based on hands on, immersive, participative approach, project based learning)
– Explore initiatives aiming to support the integration of the maker attitude in the field of education run at international scale
– Practice maker education in a makerspace/fablab setting
– Discuss extra thoughts on building girl-inclusive maker workshops.
Organizator snosi troškove smeštaja i hrane.
Učesnicima će biti refundirani putni troškovi u visini do 275 evra.
Planirana je (opciono) jednodnevna poseta Limasolu.
Radni jezik je engleski.
Slanjem aplikacije izjavljujete da se slažete sa uslovima prijavljivanja i učešća.
CRPS će kontaktirati samo kandidate koji udju u drugi krug selekcije.
29.01-05.02.2020 (15:00) – Rok za prijave.
05.-10.02.2020 – Kontaktiranje odabranih učesnika.
13.02.2020 – Rok za uplatu participacije (u iznosu od € 10) za odabrane učesnike.
15.02.2020 – Predstavljanje programa i potpisivanje ugovora o učešću.
05.-11.05.2020 – Program “Stitching to explore: introducing e-textyles in non-formal education”
Molimo Vas da sva vaša pitanja u vezi konkursa pošaljete u pisanoj formi na email: firstname.lastname@example.org sa nazivom „KIPAR“ najkasnije 1 dana pre isteka roka za konkurisanje.